Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer
– Update of the original Ultimaker 2 (2016 model), with multiple improvements.
– Easily switch between injectors included 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm for higher print speed and more detail.
– Premium materials used in construction. The heated bed softens the prints and allows ABS printing.
– Easily swap the filament and choose the right pressure for your filament with an innovative feeder.
– The new fancaps ensure that the airflow is perfectly indicated below the nozzle and equally on both sides.
Ultimaker 2+’s Specs
The Ultimaker 2+ is easy and reliable, up-to-date for the best 3D printing experience. Featuring an interchangeable nozzle extruder capable of incredible 20-micron layer resolution, 12.5 micron XY precision, and 5 micron Z precision, Ultimaker 2+ is the best consumer 3D printer available today.
Build Volume: 22.300 X 22.300 X 20.500 cm
Build Platform: Heated
Supported Filament: PLA, ABS, CPE
Max Layer Resolution: 20 microns
XY Positioning Precision: 12.5 microns
Z Positioning Precision: 5 microns
Print Technology: FDM
Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
Travel Speed: 30 – 300 mm/s
Operating Temperature: 15-32°C
Storage Temperature: 0-32°C
Connectivity: USB (firmware updates only), SD card slot
Power requirements: 24 V DC @ 9.2 AMPS
AC Input: 50-60HZ, 100-240V, ~4A, 221w max
Support / Warranty
Warranty: One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Supported OS: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.6+, Linux Ubuntu 12.10+
Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, DAE
Dimensions and Weight:
Product dimensions (length x width x height): 35.700 X 34.200 X 38.800 cm
Product Weight: 11kg
Shipping Weight: 18kg
1x Spool holder + 1x Glue stick + 1x Power supply + 1x USB cable (for firmware only) + 1x Test print + 1x Hex wrenches + 1x Grease